|Nume anunt:||HR Coordinator - limited period until June 30, 2014 (with the possibility to prolong the contract)|
|Valabil pana la:||13-12-2013|
Reporting to HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Managing and facilitating flawless working environment for the Mondelez Romania offices;
• Overseeing the staff and all activities related to reception, general maintenance, heating, parking, as well as good functioning of office equipment;
• Assuring regular supply of office supplies and company products for internal use (e.g. water, coffee, cleaning products, stationery), business cards for the whole company, as well as the first aid supplies;
• On going optimization of the office activities and environment;
• Organizing the orientation and induction trainings for new hires;
• Ensuring the administration of training & development activities for all employees located in Romania;
• Supports recruitment activities in general and assumes total recruitment process for certain positions.
• Residence in Bucharest;
• University degree, ideally in Human Resources;
• 3 years experience in office management/ training administration/ other HR areas;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Negotiating skills;
• Good time-management;
• Able to prioritize workloads efficiently and effectively;
• Good organizing skills and project management skills;
• Team – working skills, initiative;
• Fluent in English – both written and spoken;
• Computer literacy (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
It’s a great time to join us as we have just transitioned from Kraft Foods Romania to Mondelez Romania, a whole new company full of the world’s favourite brands, with a mission to create joy. As well as the countless opportunities a new business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day. We love what we do and we’ll reward you for what you do with great benefits, an exciting environment and plenty of fun along the way. Let the joy begin!
This job is based in Bucharest. The closing date for applications is December 13, 2013.
You can find out more about us and apply online here or go to our websitehttp://www.mondelezinternational.com/ro/ro/.
Problems applying online? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help!